UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Buckle Up

Friday, May 21, 2010

Buckle Up

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/21/2010 08:18:00 PM
It is without a doubt, I need to continue to practice nail stamping.  I've had this stuff for over 6 years and I haven't played with it enough to get it to be 'nice.'  More practice!

Maybe knowing that I'm putting myself out there will help me do better.  However, I'm only going to show one nail.  Yep, all the rest are worse.  So you'll only get a glimpse.

                                   Wow...it's even scarier in a close-up.

Well, it was a cute IDEA!  Next time, I won't try to make the buckle like a french tip.  It would be better placed 1/4 of the way down.

I reviewed the SH polish  here. It's from the Lacquer Shine line and called 'Brilliant.'  The Konad plate is m9.  I used Konad white polish.

Off to moisturize those cuticles.  But I'm still bite/chew-free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates