I couldn't resist talking about myself today. My excuse is that I think someone might be interested. When I see these on other blogs, I love 'em.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
about 7 AM
2. How do you like your steak?
usually well, but I'm learning that a medium well works
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Splice (can anyone say yummy Adrien Brody!!! can anyone say 'gross' to him having sex with a human hybrid!!!)
4. What is your favorite TV show?
a secret guilty pleasure....Operation Repo, LA Ink, Cops, Cheaters
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Manitou Springs, CO
6. What did you have for breakfast?
grape nuts with locally made honey
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
pho noodle soup, pad thai noodles, fish tacos
8. What foods do you dislike? or rather don't prefer?
lunch meat, raspberries, chicken dark meat
9. Favorite place to eat?
Vietnam Pho Noodle
10. Favorite dressing?
bacon buttermilk ranch
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
12. What are your favorite clothes?
I love to wear suits, boots, coats, yoga pants
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Paris, the Louvre; a lifelong dream
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
1/2 empty, but I do try to ice it!
15. Where would you want to retire?
Well, we sort of are retired. However, I want to move to Colorado eventually
16. Favorite time of day?
around 10 PM...I either feel it's bedtime or time to read
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
22. People watcher?
Maybe about 30% of the time. I'm usually too busy going somewhere to look
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely a night person, but a stay-at-home night person
24. Do you have any pets?
I have 2 ragdoll cats, litter-mates. Libby (whom my blog is named after) and her brother, Sebastian, or Sabbie
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
As a freelance merchandiser, I've been getting work like crazy and it's all cool stuff too.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
27. What is your best childhood memory?
holiday family get togethers at my maternal grandparent's house
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
I have always thought of myself as a 'big' dog person, but my ragdolls have brought out the cat lover in me.
29. Are you married?
yes, working on 8 years
30. Always wear your seat belt?
I have ever since it became a law
31. Been in a car accident?
Yes. One was a very bad one when I was 20 and lucky to have survived
32. Any pet peeves?
People who butt into line; folks with no sense of humor; children out of control
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
mushrooms and sausage
34. Favorite Flower?
35. Favorite ice cream?
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
I gave up fast food 7 years ago
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
actually didn't have to take a test since I passed dr's ed.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
from my buddy, Celeste (I call her my little sister)
39. What store would you max out your credit card?
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Does buying nail polish count? ;)
41. Like your job?
I love it. I set my own schedules, I work when I want to, my supervisors live in other states, the pay is good, I don't go to the same place every day...yep, I love it!
43. What was your favorite vacation?
They were mostly horrid. One summer we camped by a lake and me and my brother and sister played in the water all day. That was fun.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
45. What are you listening to right now?
My neighbors across the street getting ready to pull out with their moving truck
46. What is your favorite color?
pink (natch!) and purple
47. How many tattoos do you have?
Not counting the permanent eye liner (NOT really permanent!!) 3; I have 3 more 'in the can' too.....oh, you want to know what and where? A unicorn with sparklies off her horn jumping over my left ankle bone, a bat on my right hip bone and a blue star on my left hip
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Anyone who'd like to share.
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
it's currently 8 pm on 6/22/10
50. Coffee drinker?
never! I drink teas and chai tea, hot chocolate