UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Pink Can't Be Sinful, No Way!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pink Can't Be Sinful, No Way!

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 9/23/2010 07:47:00 PM
Like many of us in nail blogland, we had some (ok, a LOT) polishes to start off with.  This isn't one of them.  But it is with a brand that I have purchased a lot from because 1) it's cheap affordable, 2) easily accessible at Walgreens and 3) when they go on sale, you can still afford it even if you are on a ramen noodles budget.

Pink blog, pink polish...what's there to figure out?
Sinful Colors isn't committing a real sin with this color.  It's 'Beautiful Girl' and there's nothing sinful about that.
Nice creme, girly pink.  I have 3 coats here, and that is my norm.  It is a bit watery but it still looks beautiful.  I can still see some VNL however, not much.

If Sinful Colors is a new brand to you, let me tell you; they have come pretty cool colors for a $1.99 price tag.  Found at Walgreen's, you can even catch frequent sales at 99 cents.  The bottle fits really well in my hand.  And even the top is easy to hold.  The brush is long and thin however, I find that it holds a decent amount of polish for application.  Depending on your skill level, the polish applies nicely and this one didn't have any streaks.  I added to the shine by topping it with Seche Vite.

I think I'd call this a 'safe' color.  It's bright but not a neon.  And I am making this my 'go to pink' shade.

Here is a rare look at my attempt at stamping...

Really bad cuticle kills this shot.  Ugh!  I moisturize like crazy, but obviously not enough.  I am working on hydrating before photo shoots.  I'm ashamed that the cuticles are raw.  FAIL!!!

And, the point is, that 'Beautiful Girl' makes for a beautiful canvas for stamping.

Can you see why I'd make this my 'go to' pink?

6 comments:

Unknown on September 23, 2010 at 9:05 PM said...

Pretty! :) Love the stamps too.

Anonymous said...

this is one pretty color. I think I might get it! Nice combo with the blue butterfly, too

Megan Harmeyer on September 24, 2010 at 10:21 AM said...

The butterfly stamp is cute! I really like that pink creme.

The Peach on September 24, 2010 at 6:06 PM said...

That is an AWESOME color! I love the color pink! And I think your stamping looks great!

killou.killou on September 25, 2010 at 12:38 PM said...

Pink does suit you very well!

cheanne on September 28, 2010 at 4:33 AM said...

I have this image plate and I am having trouble transferring the design to my nails....The pink polish is really cute....very girly and sweet. Maybe a red butterfly will look more fabulous....

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates