UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: The Next Big Thing in Nail Art Design

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Next Big Thing in Nail Art Design

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 10/22/2010 07:51:00 PM
This proves that I am a magpie at heart.  I hope that this can become the 'next big thing.'  And, I found it!  I met the owner.  And I got my own set of nails.  First, this is what I first saw...
OK, I saw the kiosk with a sign mentioning nails.  I had work to do so I just made a mental note to check this out when I was finished.

I stopped by hoping I wouldn't get a hard sale.  What I did get was totally blown away!  I was greeted by the Founder of this company: Moritz Sticher.   His company: Nail Nuk. 

Moritz was all smiles and just about as excited as I was as he explained the concept of his business...making your own design fake nails!!!
This machine is incredible.  He can take a photo of you right there.  See me on the screen taking the photo?  Notice my gaping mouth!  And, see that design framing my photo?  That image can be put on a set of fake finger nails or toe nails!  Check out the set of blank nails at the bottom ready to be created.

If I would have had a photo of Libby, she would have been my choice for this blog debute!!  However, Moritz showed me a folder that had hundreds of pre-drawn imagines.  He had a whole page just of Halloween designs.  That's what I wanted.

I picked out a cute witch all in PINK!!!  Moritz showed me, on the monitor, that I could change the basic color scheme to purple, blue, then green.  No! I begged!  It HAS to be pink!!

Here's my printed set, made right before my eyes...
I'm holding it upside down.  But I got to chose which way I wanted the design to face. 
The design is more intricate that any freehand art you could find.  Moritz told me I could even pick any design and put it on long tips, take it to the nail salon and have it put on with a clear acrylic coating that would allow the nail to remain on for about 2 weeks.  By keeping a clear top coat on the nails, it will keep the ink from showing wear.

With the set, you get 2 sets of ten nails, a long plastic wrapper to store the nails, a set of nail sticky tape and a small tube of nail glue.  I got all this for their grand opening price of $9.99.  I freaked on the price because you can't even get a regular manicure for that price!

Hell, yes I'm excited!!!  Moritz just opened his business 2 weeks ago.  He moved here to Orlando from Germany to start Nail Nuk.  He only has this kiosk open at this time but, look out!  It is not going to take any time for this company to spread!

Moritz found out fast about my passion for nails and about my blog.  I told him that I could NOT wait to share this with all my followers.  And, I said that I would definitely be getting these as giveaways!  The winner could pick her own photo to use or, any of the 100's of pre-designed art with the options of basic color schemes, solid colors and, even just the tips designed with your own nail bed showing.

I promised Moritz that I would share this new nail art concept with you and present to you his company's website.  That link takes you to my pink witch design.  Here's his home page.
The online store has free shipping right now and ships within North America.  Let me stress that this is not Minx, nor is it any affiliation to that company or concept.

I'm going to present my pink witchies this weekend for you.  I am so excited!!!!  I just can't imagine all of the endless ways to create your own set of fake nail art.  And, I'm excited to be the first to get to show it!!!

5 comments:

The Beauty B. on October 22, 2010 at 8:44 PM said...

Wow, this looks really cool! I would love to try this!

Megan Harmeyer on October 22, 2010 at 10:02 PM said...

What a great idea! I'm going to go check out his site now.

The Phalanges Friend on October 22, 2010 at 10:04 PM said...

Dude, this looks awesome.
And the owner seems like such a sweet man. I don't wear false nails at the moment, but if the need/desire ever arises, I'm gonna git me some. LOL.

The Preppy Student on October 23, 2010 at 6:44 AM said...

this looks awesome!

Ria on October 23, 2010 at 8:21 AM said...

Amazing idea!Waaaant!!!I'll go and check it out now! :D
Thanks!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates