UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Cult Nails: Feelin' Froggy From The Fairy Tale Collection

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Cult Nails: Feelin' Froggy From The Fairy Tale Collection

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/16/2012 08:52:00 PM
If you haven't given Cult Nails a try, now is a good time. Their new Fairy Tale collection has just been released. And what is a Fairy Tale without there being a frog around?...

'Feelin' Froggy' is the green for the summer. It's a medium green shade but has a lighter green shimmer inside. 
I have three coats on and topped it off with Famous Name's 'Lumos' top coat. 
 
The photo above did the best of capturing that shimmer. Cool, eh? Like a summer cocktail-cool!
 
'Feelin' Froggy' went on sooooo smoothly which is exactly what Cult Nails polishes are known for. And, I did a lot of hand labor during the week I wore this and I was extremely happy that this green stayed on so well. It didn't......wait for it......croak!!!!

If you want to check out my other reviews of the Fairy Tale collection, click these links:

Evil Queen
Charming and Happy Ending
What's left to review:
Princess 

You can place your order for the Fairy Tale collection and other Cult Nails polishes by clicking here.


Have you tried Cult Nails yet?


This collection was provided to me for my honest review. These opinions are strictly my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates