UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: China Glaze's The Hunger Games Will Have You Fall Hook and Line

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

China Glaze's The Hunger Games Will Have You Fall Hook and Line

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/14/2012 09:06:00 PM
If you haven't heard about The Hunger Games books, you must live without electricity since it is talked about all over the media. I can now say that I have The Hunger Games on my Kindle Fire and will commence reading it. I don't think I've come across anyone that hasn't read it.

And a big question I'll be looking for is, how do the polish names, from China Glaze's The Hunger Games, match up to the story.

For instance, take a look at this frosty gravender (that's gray and lavender mixed together)...


'Hook and Line' is probably both a frost and a metallic. Is that possible? Ehh, I'd rather just enjoy looking at it. I have 3 coats going on here...

It takes on different shades depending on the light shift. I'm thinking sometimes it is silver, sometimes beige...what color does it look like on you?
 
I rather like the shades of polish, or any color for that matter, that are hard to pin down. There's quite a number of colors, it could be argued, that this polish could be. OK, I'm done trying to analyze it. I'm going to enjoy it for what it is. I guess I have fallen 'Hook and Line' and sinker.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates