UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Sinful Colors Puts In A Little Secret With Pandora

Monday, March 19, 2012

Sinful Colors Puts In A Little Secret With Pandora

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/19/2012 08:20:00 PM
Tomorrow starts another decade for me. Whoop-de-do. But, the good news is that you and four others can win some nifty prizes. Jump over here and enter.

Gosh, I haven't even swatched all of Sinful Color's Cast Away collection and they have a new one out. I went hunting today but didn't find it. However, if you want to see what I'm talking about, check out Polish Fixation's blog.

And there is a new China Glaze duochrome collection coming out soon too! Eeps! I need to get through my Hunger Games collection!

Quick, take a look at this fab one from Sinful Colors...

Aptly named 'Pandora'. That is exactly what I opened up when I decided to become a beauty blogger. However, at the bottom of my Pandora box was a group of friends I never would have met if it hadn't been for blogging. Thank you!!!

If you don't know the story of Pandora, you should read it. It is one of my favorites from Greek mythology. And if you ever hear someone make the statement, 'You've opened Pandora's Box', then you'll learn what that means. (Not to mention that Pandora.com is one of the top best reasons for the Internet and radio.)

This shade is amazing...
I'll say it is a softened, pastel orange. I don't have a top coat on over the 3 coats of 'Pandora' so it isn't super shiny on its own. But I totally OWN this color. It doesn't make me have lobster fingers at all (accentuating the red tones in my skin). And I think I know the secret...
 
'Pandora' isn't a creme. If you look super close, you will see shimmers of magenta in it. In the last photo, with totally blown-out lighting, I almost fake the look of a magenta shimmer in the reflections. 'Pandora' is very, very sneaky.

And, I like this shade soooo much. Why are all these new shades so incredibly gorgeous that I want to wear them for a long time!?? Do you think you'll like this one too?

It's so sweet and kind when people ask me how Kayla is doing. She is doing splendidly. She loves her new home and family. As much as she wants to play with Libby and Sebastian, they are still not quite sure about it. However, they do play chase back and forth down the hall. And knowing that Kayla is finally able to run and sit in the sun and be loved every day and any moment she wants it, shows me just a little bit of good in the world that I made for her. I must say that Kayla loves her Mommy. And I am totally in love with her too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates