UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Spy....Nail Polish and Eyeliner Stickers at Icing

Saturday, March 24, 2012

I Spy....Nail Polish and Eyeliner Stickers at Icing

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 3/24/2012 06:17:00 PM
As I have spoken about before, I'm a merchandiser and a lot of my clients are in malls. So I am in malls about 3 to 4 times a week. After I do my work, I know exactly which stores I want to check out. Do you know four of the 7 malls I go to have a Forever 21 store? Two different malls have Icing by Claire stores. And that's just counting the malls I visit on a frequent basis.

A couple of days ago, I was at a mall that has an Icing store. I found a couple of goodies and they are SO cute...


As I was admiring these, I realized that one could wear these as mustaches too.  Don't laugh. That's just as much fun as wearing eyebrow stencils! I think the idea of fun eyebrows is good but my luck, I'd have one fall off and no one would tell me. Or, I'd look like 'V' wearing them. LOL! What do you think, something you'd like to try out? If I went clubbing, I think it would be a hoot to sport these.

And here is what I really was looking for...
New polishes! Well, new to me. At first, I thought they were just regular bright shades. However, there was a sparkle going on so I picked one up. Oh, my goodness! Glittery brights!! I helped myself to putting the four of these together for their photo op. Normally, I don't do that but, I did return them back to their original state. That's the merchandiser in me=need for order.

Anyhoo, check these out...

 This is actually a yellow shade. Check out the group shot and you'll see what I mean.

Yummy, right?!! I wanted to get them soooo bad. But, I already have a backlog of swatches I have photo'd and a ton of polishes to be swatched. However, after looking at these photos, I still want them!!!

And that isn't all. Here are a couple more I want...


These two are a lot more sparkly in person. But I think you get the gist.

I found some more polishes at the checkout...

 Way cute idea too. But I just can't get past the thought of sniffing my fingernail polish. Even if it is a pina colada. And that's yummy!

And, remember I told you that I know where all the Forever 21 stores are in Orlando? I found these at this mall's store...
Almost all of the polishes were marked down to 99 cents. One, that is a good deal. But, two, when I see all of something marked down I think they are going to stop carrying that product. If it was just a few, then I would think they are clearing out for the new seasonal releases. Let's hope that they are just planning on getting a huge bunch of new shades in. I'll keep you up to date.

Then, I found this at Urban Outfitters. This is just hilarious...
And if you read my 'You Don't Know Kimberly' post, you would get how ironic it would be for me to have this as a phone cover with my personalized ringtone of the Geico piggy saying 'weeeeeeeeweeweeeeee.'
One last photo of cuteness...
Kayla loves, well, maybe love isn't a strong enough word, the sun coming in from the sliding glass doors. She has been in a cage waiting for adoption for so long, I'm sure she can't soak up enough of the sunlight. Now, she can have all she wants. Gosh, she's so cute, I love her to pieces.

See any cuties you'd like to get?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates