UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Sunday A-Z of Me: MsMidnightBlue

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday A-Z of Me: MsMidnightBlue

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 10/02/2011 03:00:00 PM
 After being a part of Twitter and collecting a few faithful readers, over time, you sort of get to know them. Then, you can start to call them a friend because you have two way conversations. And, when they are there for you during a tough time, you can call them a dear friend.

MsMidnightBlue is not only a dear friend to me, but to many others in our 'circle' on Twitter. Quick to ask you how your day has been and encouraging if she finds someone down, she is like that friend at a party where you might not know anyone else there...she is there.
Here's a bit more that MsMidnightBlue wants to share with you...



The A-Z of me.

A. Age:

32

B. Bed size:
full, need a bigger bed

C. Chore you hate:
 DISHES DISHES DISHES!! I NEED A DISHWASHER!

D. Day:
Friday

E. Essential start to your day:
 either a bowl of cereal or an ice cold drink (by ice cold drink I mean water or iced tea)

F. Favorite color: 
blue, green, black

G. Gold or Silver:
a little of both

H. Height:
too short 5'0"

I. Instruments: 
                          nope                     
                                              
J. Job title:
watching my 2 nieces on occasion

K. Kids: 
nope

L. Live:
PA

M. Mom’s name:
Dawn

N. Nicknames: 
I don't really have any. ;)

O. Overnight hospital stays: 
when I was born

P. Pet peeve: 
 rudeness

Q. Quote from a movie: 
                        My dearest friend, if you don't mind... I'd like to join you by your side. Where we can gaze into the stars...                                         Nightmare Before Christmas
R. Right or left handed: 
right


S. Siblings: 
one


T. Time you wake up: 
whenever

U. Underwear: 
umm yes please?


V. Vegetables you dislike: 
cooked carrots and beets, the beets taste like dirt

W. What makes you run late: 
depends.. lol usually its me

X. X-Rays you've had: 
teeth

Y. Yummy food you make: . 
turkey burgers. :)


Z. Zoo:
                           Love it I love to see all kinds of animals. :)


The other thing I know about her, she loves this...
You can find MsMidnightBlue on Twitter by the same name.

4 comments:

Nicole on October 2, 2011 at 7:47 PM said...

Aww, my sis! Haha. I'm glad you featured her here, it's nice to see readers as well as bloggers. I too hate cooked carrots and beets, UGH. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! No dishwasher! I could not survive without mine! =)

MissMidnightBlue said...

Thanks Kim for having me here. :) I love ya. ;)

@Nicole We really are like sisters in so many ways. <3

@imfeelingnail-venturous I so want one.

SilhouetteScreams on October 9, 2011 at 12:01 AM said...

Yay for MsMidnightBlue! She's lovely :)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates