UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: China Glaze's Crimson and Long Riding Coats of Velvet

Monday, October 10, 2011

China Glaze's Crimson and Long Riding Coats of Velvet

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 10/10/2011 07:07:00 PM
OOOHHHH, so much to share before Halloween!!!! I'm scared!!!
My new Canon camera takes wicked, detailed photos. I'm scared to use that too. It will surely make anyone who reads this blog sceert too; cuticle blech!  (That's China Glaze's 'City Siren;)

Yet, I'm not afraid of any of these 'gore'-geous Halloween polishes we got flooded with this year. I mean, seriously...

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. China Glaze sucker-punched my eyes with this shade called 'Crimson.' This vampest of vamps is from China Glaze's Haunting collection. And, I think you will be haunted by this one, if you like it and don't get it.
 
Crimson is a red shade, isn't it? But, that's what China Glaze is calling this one. I'm seeing a blackened plum color, myself. And it can't help but beam, even if it is a dark color. Like, look at the sun's reflection on the thumb!

This creme was really easy to apply. I have on 3 coats and you can see how smooth it is. So smooth that you can see the texture of the sky's clouds. 'Crimson' got a bit of it's gloss with a top coat by Lumos.

 Wicked, purple black!
Can you see yourself wearing a long riding coat made of crushed velvet in the color of 'Crimson'? I can and what a wicked look that would be. Like this...
 Lorenna McKennitt is one of my favorite musical artist. I think there are a few of my dear readers who enjoy her music as well. :) 

11 comments:

Linda on October 10, 2011 at 7:40 PM said...

I cannot wait to my hands on this collection, hopefully it will be soon. Thanks for the post!

Shopping Addict on October 10, 2011 at 8:26 PM said...

I enjoy her. I have a Highwayman Tattoo, that's also love for Alfred Noyes though I suppose.

Cel on October 10, 2011 at 9:32 PM said...

I am impressed by the whole Haunting collection, so many pretty shades! I haven't tried Crimson yet but it looks fab on your nails!
And uwaaaa Loreena McKennitt, I love her. Saw her live a few years back and she was fantastic!

Nicole on October 10, 2011 at 10:24 PM said...

I do love her music! It's haunting.
Crimson is on my toes right now - so gorgeous! Definitely not red, haha!

Libby's Pink Vanity on October 10, 2011 at 10:31 PM said...

@hklinda I'm really confident that if you like vampy polishes, you will really like this one.

@Shopping Addict A tattoo of something you love is definitely a proclamation of something you are passionate about.

@Cel Saw her live??? How lucky for you! I would die to see her in concert. I must run off and check her schedule to see if she will ever come to Orlando. Are you ready for a new release from her too? :)

@Nicole I knew, just KNEW you were familiar with her music and that you would be the friend that would already know Loreena!!! Crimson is a dynamite color for toes. Yes, ma'am!

Makeup and Mutts on October 10, 2011 at 10:58 PM said...

The purple-black shade is awesome!

Erika on October 11, 2011 at 1:10 AM said...

I just got Crimson. Now I need to wear it. :)

Your new camera takes wonderful pictures.

Libby's Pink Vanity on October 11, 2011 at 8:45 AM said...

@Vintage Makeup It is! And, I take it that you agree it's not red but purple?

@Ice Queen I'mmmm waaaaaaitiiinnnnng! I bet you will rock the world out of it. :)

fingers on October 11, 2011 at 11:38 AM said...

I should never have passed on that City Siren!! Crimson is going on the wish list!

Libby's Pink Vanity on October 11, 2011 at 4:34 PM said...

@Fingers Do'h!! I hope you find it very soon too.

Madeline on October 16, 2011 at 7:52 PM said...

My Dad loves Loreena McKennit! When I was little I used to listen to her CD when I was going to sleep.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates