UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I'm Still Green

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm Still Green

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 8/01/2010 01:09:00 PM
Would you like more green polish reviews?  TOUGH!
*evil laughter*

I'm actually cheating, sort of.  I have a mega stack of polishes to review.  They are lining up quickly on my printer table. 

Getting requests helps too.  Kim at Overall Beauty asked about the green from Icing's fall collection.  I found this one to be quite nice.

This creme green has no name.  How about 'Green Apple of My Eye'? It's a creme that is like a darker Granny Smith apple. And it look to have more yellow in it than blue.  Oh, yes, the ring finger broke down past the quick.  The other nails not wanting to point out that finger's short-comings, got cut down as well.

Loved how this applied.  Very easy and this is with just 2 coats.  I do have 2 coats of Seche Clear and one of Vite on top.

I'm a glitter, sparkly gal at heart.  However, this creme was a likey.

And it just so happens that I got a green shimmer from Icing as well.

This is 'Uncommitted'.  Pretty much what you could expect from Icing polishes.  It looks best with 3 coats, dries fairly quick, almost always polishes to the color in the bottle.


This shimmers silvery-green, but ever so gently.  It would need at least 3 coats to get the opaque-ness I look for.  I think, also, that 'Uncommitted' is the shiny sister to the green in 'Green Apple of My Eye.'

Two greens that I like very much.  I hope you do too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates