UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: My Life According to Google

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Life According to Google

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 8/17/2010 08:53:00 PM
A game, using Google, has been creating some fun in blog world.  I learned about it from Kitschy Suburbia.  Megan owns this blog and it is one of my favorites.  She has an eclectic blog, so I never know what will be up next.  And when I read her post where she played this game, I laughed so hard I really think I pulled something!!!

Type in the following, and choose from the first description found...Be honest, don't just pick one out to be funny! :)

1: Type in "(name) needs" in the Google search:
Kimberly needs to continue to sit in the waiting area.
Yea, that's the story of my life, right there!

2: Type in "(name) looks like" in the Google search:
Kimberly looks like $h!+.
Well, thanks a lot!

3: Type in "(name) hates" in Google search:
Kimberly hates Bush so intensely for the US president's less-than-Hamlet-like psychology, for his inability to wrestle with life's more complex moral ambiguity.
Definitely written by a long-winded journalist.
But, what was funny was that the next one would have been from another Kimberly on another blog and what SHE hated! :)

4: Type in "(name) goes" OR "(name) has gone" in Google search:
Kimberly goes back on.
I guess I was 'off' before.

5: Type in "(name) loves" in Google search:
Kimberly loves you and will meet you in your sleep and dreams.
Sounds a bit like stalking...or, a bad threat.

6: Type in "(name) eats" in Google search:
Kimberly eats almost an entire red velvet cake, and washes it down with milk.
Ratted out!!!

7: Type in "(name) has" in Google search:
Kimberly has been diagnosed with a liver disease, a condition not taken lightly.
Good heavens!!

8: Type in "(name) works" in Google search:
Kimberly works in oil.
At one time, I did oil paint.

9: Type in "(name) lives" in Google search:
Kimberly lives in the Memphis, TN area, is blissfully married and has three awesome kids.
I did live in Memphis, but not married.  And I don't have kids, must less AWESOME kids.

10: Type in "(name) died" in Google search:
Kimberly died of exposure and hypothermia.
That's what I get for wishing to live in a cooler part of the country. :/

11: Type in "(name) does" in Google search:
Kimberly, does my outfit make my 'fro look big?
Do you want it to look big?

12: Type in "(name) will" in Google search:
Kimberly will run through their top-ten database maintenance recommendations with lots of tips and tricks along the way.
I hope I know what I'm doing.

13: Type in "(name) is" in Google search:
Kimberly is blind.
That's why I had Lasiks. 8)

Naw.  I don't have anything even remotely as funny as Megan's.  You have to just go read hers.

And, this photo came up under 'Kimberly loves', but I promise, this is NOT me...
 



 Nor is this one me...





5 comments:

The Peach on August 17, 2010 at 9:47 PM said...

This is too funny! I may have to try it out!

I hope you and your awesome kids are having a great evening in Memphis! :)

Megan Harmeyer on August 17, 2010 at 10:36 PM said...

LOL!! I really laughed at your comment for being caught eating red velvet cake. I'm glad you enjoyed this.

Unknown on August 17, 2010 at 11:10 PM said...

Hahaha this is hilarious!!! (ps: I heart Megan too!! she's awesome!). I typed "Brooke needs" and got "Brooke needs a middle name" lol. Yours are so hilarious - and I love the pictures!! lol.

fierce nails and beauty on August 17, 2010 at 11:46 PM said...

haha too funny
so going to have a go lol
thanks for sharing :)

Libby's Pink Vanity on August 18, 2010 at 8:33 AM said...

I encourage you all to do this, it's fun, definitely.

Brooke needs a middle name, that's a good start, Brooke. I'm chuckling already. :)

Has anyone played the fortune cookie game? You read your fortune from the cookie and add 'under the sheets' to the end. Best played with adults. :O

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates