UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Sweet Friends Award

Friday, August 13, 2010

Sweet Friends Award

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 8/13/2010 09:54:00 PM
Here is the cute Sweet Friends award I got from Steph at Imperfectly Painted.  Steph lives in the same city as I do and we are going to get together soon.  However, I already know she's a sweetheart.  And she has a spot-on blog too.  Check it out.




The Rules:
1. Post who gave you this award
2. State 10 things you like
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment



10 Things I Like:
1-The Smell of My Kittehs; Yes, They Do Smell Good
2-Starbucks Chai Tea
3-Open Windows at Night
4-Buttered Popcorn at the Movies
5-Snuggling Up with An Afghan My Mom Made Me
6-Cute Skull and Crossbones with a Pink Bow
7-Scary Movies
8-Someone to Go With Me to Scary Movies
9-Flowers
10-Waking Up After A Good Night's Sleep


Tagged:
A Polish Problem
All You Desire
Also Known As...
Babbling Brooke
Body and Soul
Do Not Refreeze
Parokeets
Painted Lady Fingers
Candy Coated Tips
Deez Nailz


Each of these blogs have inspired me and have made me feel welcome in joining blog world.  Thanks, bunches, ladies! :D

6 comments:

Unknown on August 13, 2010 at 10:13 PM said...

thank you so much sweetheart!!!

Libby's Pink Vanity on August 13, 2010 at 10:22 PM said...

My pleasure, Miss K!

paintedladyfingers on August 13, 2010 at 10:30 PM said...

Thanks, Kimberly. xoxo! My ragdoll cat, Fortune, waves a paw.

Unknown on August 14, 2010 at 11:20 AM said...

awww, you're so sweet!!! I love reading about the things you like (the smell of your kitties!! awww!) Thank you so much for the award :D You're too kind!! xoxox

Libby's Pink Vanity on August 14, 2010 at 12:34 PM said...

@ paintedladyfingers I would like to see a photo of Fortune :)

@ Brooke You're sweet too. :)

Maestra on August 16, 2010 at 5:15 AM said...

Thank you for the award! Very kind of you!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates