UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Truth or Dare

Friday, November 19, 2010

Truth or Dare

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 11/19/2010 07:02:00 PM
Kelly at Vampy Varnish had this questionnaire on her blog.  I like these things because I get to know the person better whose blog I like to follow.  Vampy Varnish is just too cute for words.  So, you'll just have to go over there and check her out.  Tell her I said 'Hi' too!

Read on if you want to snoop on me...

  1. How was your week?  Fairly good.  I worked out every day but today.  I started a new work project about 3 weeks ago.  I'm standing a lot so I'm getting used to that.
  2. If you celebrate Thanksgiving, are you hosting or is someone else? Planning on cooking everything?  When I was a kid, we did up Thanksgiving right.  Grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, everyone!  Best memories of my childhood.  Now, it is just me and my husband.  We don't do anything special.  It's a regular, laid-back day for us.
  3. What’s on your nails? Only the most awesome Holiday color:  Finger Paint's 'Holly Good Time.'
  4. What is your favorite kind of jewelry to wear? Earrings.  I wear one in my tragus and I think it's cool.
  5. Do you have a favorite “fall” drink?  Hot apple cider.
  6. Ryan Reynolds, Sexiest Man Alive or no?  Hold on.  Let me go look.  Naw.
  7. What are you currently reading?  I'm not currently reading any books.  I know, shame on me.  But I read a lot of magazines; plenty of fitness, some glamour and a couple cooking ones.
  8. Have you ever done anything totally daring, like skydive or bungee jump, etc.?  I wanted to bungee on my 30th birthday.  But, I spent it with my best friend and she said she was not going to let me kill myself .
  9. Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon or otherwise animated character?  No.  That would be weird!
  10. If you are a dog lover, do you prefer large, medium or small breeds?  Originally, I am a dog lover.  I love large dogs and adore German Shepherds.  I had a white one that was beautiful.
OK.  Your turn. 

1 comments:

The Peach on November 20, 2010 at 11:11 AM said...

What fun! I may have to do this later! Mmmm...hot apple cider! And I agree, a crush on a cartoon character would be kind of weird, for me at least!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates