UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Golden and Iridescent Glitter for the Golden Years

Monday, January 10, 2011

Golden and Iridescent Glitter for the Golden Years

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 1/10/2011 07:09:00 PM
If it wasn't for Paparazzi, how would we have known that Cher is one of the original cougars?  That Mel Gibson isn't such a nice guy?  That John Edwards is a total skank?  That aliens are in peace talks at the White House...right now??
Forget all that.  This is some Paparazzi that's for real.  This is by Icing, a spawn of Claire's Boutique.   And I couldn't resist this sparkle-palousa of a mauve.  I'm surprised the photo doesn't show off the sparkles better.  This was a perfect New Years mani for me.

Just 3 coats with some Seche Clear and the final Seche Vite.  It was a bit gritty but I'm very forgiving for glitter polishes.  I can't fault the gold and iridescent glitters because they are pretty together.

Granted, when I review these photos I think this polish is for young girls.  However, I'm unaware of any age limitations on glitter.  You'll know me by my glitter polish and makeup when I'm finishing off my golden years with this polish on. 

Rock on, Kimberly!

5 comments:

Tara on January 10, 2011 at 7:13 PM said...

I'm loving it!!!

jbrobeck on January 10, 2011 at 9:12 PM said...

hell i would wear pink glitter!

Libby's Pink Vanity on January 11, 2011 at 6:04 AM said...

@Tara I like it but it was prettier in person.

@Jess Now that says a lot! :) I think you'd enjoy it.

Megan Harmeyer on January 11, 2011 at 10:15 AM said...

Pretty! I'd wear that. :)

Libby's Pink Vanity on January 11, 2011 at 7:25 PM said...

@Megan It is a cutey. :)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates