UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I've Learned How to be Nouveau Cheap

Monday, January 10, 2011

I've Learned How to be Nouveau Cheap

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 1/10/2011 02:34:00 PM
Since my early days of following blogs (only last year), I have been following Nouveau Cheap.

If you check out the right-hand column here, you see that I have a button for this site.  Miss Nouveau Cheap has become a new email friend.  It is a must for me to check out her blog every day.  Reviewing a wide variety of beauty items, you are sure to learn about new products, on this blog, that you can find 'cheap' at the drugstores or mass market stores.

Nouveau Cheap
Something I have enjoyed for the past few months is being a 'field representative' for Miss Nouveau.  I travel around town every day for my job, so I get to stop off at Walgreens and CVS stores all the time.  I've taken it upon myself to find new makeup products and share them with Miss Nouveau.  She replies with squeals of joy.  I'm pleased.  So is she.

Here are a few of the products I have found and shared my photos with her and her blog...



It feels like a treasure hunt.  And I feel like a sleuth looking for the newest thing out there.

If you want to know what is the newest and latest in the 'cheap makeup' industry, I recommend checking out Nouveau Cheap's blog.  She's got it down about giving you info on dupes of more expensive brands.

Oh, and something that's going on right now, she's reviewing Wet 'N Wild's newest products.  I purchased a few of them today at Walgreen's.  And they have Wet 'N Wild on sale to boot!  Thanks, Nouveau Cheap for keeping me up-to-date.

5 comments:

Eve on January 10, 2011 at 5:04 PM said...

Ooo! I LOVE PHYSICIANS FORMULA!

Libby's Pink Vanity on January 10, 2011 at 6:37 PM said...

@Y I have been using their mineral foundation for several years and really love it. I didn't get this product as I'm trying to be more frugal this year. Not likely to happen, though. ;)

Miss Krimson on January 10, 2011 at 7:44 PM said...

been following her for a while too! she is awesome!
Maricela
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.. VividFusion ....Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
VividFusion on Youtube
VividFusion on Facebook
VividFusion on Twitter

Libby's Pink Vanity on January 11, 2011 at 6:12 AM said...

@Miss Krimson She IS awesome!

G. on January 11, 2011 at 11:06 PM said...

OMG, honey, I can't even find the words to thank you for this. I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! Honestly, thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Love you, girlie! xoxo

(and thank you too, Miss Krimson!)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates