UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Color Club's Poptastic Polish for a Running Princess

Friday, February 24, 2012

Color Club's Poptastic Polish for a Running Princess

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 2/24/2012 06:56:00 PM
It is less than 12 hours before I run the Disney Princess 5K. I'm excited to make this accomplishment. A year ago, I never even imagined being a runner. Now, I'm very proud to say that not only am I a runner but I will have finished my 3rd 5K.

I have a Princess 5K manicure that I'm sporting for tomorrow but, will post that later this weekend. What I do have is a very Disney princess look to show...

This Color Club dolly lips pink came from the Poptastic collection and, is called 'Poptastic' itself.

A spring color if I ever saw one...

If I wouldn't have already picked my Princess 5K polish, I think this one would have been just fine. I went to the ESPN Expo at DisneyWorld to pick up my race number this morning and pink was everywhere! The beauty blogger in me died just a little bit at all there was to see. And, I'll show more about that when I post after the run photos.
I have 2 coats on and a 3rd one would have taken away that VNL on my thumb. I used Lumos as a top coat because it wears like iron. 'Popstatic' didn't have any streaks and laid down so evenly and smoothly.

Lipstick this color might be for Nicki Minaj but I won't shy away from wearing this shade on my nails. It's the Princess thing to do.

Is this a shade of pink you'd wear?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates