UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Sample Saturday: Paul Mitchell's Haircare for Men: Mitch

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sample Saturday: Paul Mitchell's Haircare for Men: Mitch

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 2/12/2012 04:33:00 PM
It just maybe that I need to move 'Sample Saturday' to 'Sample Sunday'! My apologies for skipping a couple of days posting this week.

Today's sample is one that actually became a sample for my husband. My husband has removed himself from the public eye and he chooses to remain out of social media. I know! I'm scratching my head over that one too; it's so fun!

So, I'm prefacing this to preface the irony of my husband using the sample I am talking about today.

This sample is from Paul Mitchell's line for men called 'Mitch'...

This is a 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner called 'Double Hitter'. Interestingly enough, this is sulfate-free which makes me think of a product made for hair that has been colored and/or straightened. I think we are seeing more and more men dying their hair! Don't let them fool you into believing they are not vain!!

I have a feeling that 'Mitch' is catering to just that audience. Hair products that are sulfate-free have less detergent, doesn't foam up like crazy and thus, doesn't strip the hair of vital moisturizers, nor breaks down any processes done to the hair. And colored hair is one of those processes.
My hubs says that he likes the way it makes his scalp feel tingly and very clean. He likes the smell too. It's a creamy shampoo/conditioner but it smells nice. It's a masculine scent and it reminds me of Ralph Lauren's Polo.

After I received this, I put it in the shower and told my husband what it was and left it at that. Several days later he asked me what that product was; he liked it a lot. After I told him it was a sample of a new haircare line for men he asked me to get him some more. That right there says a lot to me as he isn't swayed over easily (like I am).

OK, here's the irony. When I was growing up, a bunch of us would go to a small lake to fish. We'd stop off at the bait shop for bait, of course. This shop was run by a nice guy named 'Tiny'. However, Tiny wasn't tiny; quite the opposite.

So, I have a husband who doesn't have much hair at all, his name is sort of like Tiny's. That's what makes me giggle that my husband, HARRY, is your tester for today's sample. ;)

Well, he still has to wash the 3 dozen hairs he does have left!!! Right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates