UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Spy...Layla Magnetic Polishes at Ulta 2/16/12

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Spy...Layla Magnetic Polishes at Ulta 2/16/12

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 2/16/2012 06:16:00 PM
After a lot of walking, visiting a couple of my clients in downtown Orlando, I took to the mall to look for some photography books. My habit is to park by the Ulta store so, I stopped in before leaving. I wasn't looking to buy anything; just looking for something new to share. But, if I found something I wanted, I am always open to go ahead and get it. Makes sense, right?

This isn't really too new, but this is the first time I have spotted the Layla Magnetic Nail Polishes...
 I believe that they had just, very recently, set up this display. There were only about 4 missing.
 Mostly, the shades run to the darker tones. And they are metallic, which, I would expect considering they are 'magnetic' polishes.
There was a brushed gold shade, as well as a burnished pink color, and they were about as nude as magnetic polish will get.

This is the brochure from the display...

The photos I have seen on nail blogs, showing magnetic polishes, are quite lovely. However, I dropped almost $60 on a set of magnetic polishes last year and damned if I can get them to work for me. So, I don't feel so keen on investing more money into this trend.

How about you, are you trying out the magnetic polishes? Getting good results?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates