UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Eat Popcorn When I Watch Drama

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Eat Popcorn When I Watch Drama

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/15/2011 06:41:00 PM
It's Pink already! Actually, I thought it was Thursday today. I asked hubs why he didn't pick up the trash last night for garbage collection. He told me he'd do it Thursday night and not Tuesday night. Whoa, I was off!! Lucky for me, I got my pink on anyway! So do these loveliest of lovely bloggers. Go see for yourself.

Listen. Do you hear that noise? Seriously, it's me munching on popcorn...
Popcorn is half the reason I go to the movies. The other half, of course, seeing the movie.

One thing I do not like in my world is drama. Give me my popcorn and just let me sit and watch it, but I don't want to be in it.

Just 'Sparrow Me The Drama'...
 From OPI's Pirates of the Caribbean collection, that's the name of this cutey, dusty pink. It's looking a bit too dark in this shade photo. Check out the ones below for a more accurate color.

Here is shows its pretty pink self. For a polish that has the word 'drama' in it, there's not a bit of drama in working with this one. I have 3 coats and no top coat. It doesn't have a high shine by itself, yet that just adds to the demure look of this pink. In the thumb photo, it has got a streaky point. But, I think another coat would have smoothed it right out.

No denying that this is the color of pink I love. Not like baby-doll lips but a grown-up woman's pink.  And you KNOW, there are women out there that should really sit down and play with their dolls because out in the real world they will stir up nothing but drama.

Munch, munch, munch!!

OK, that's corny.....

Are you a popcorn muncher or are you the star of your own drama?

9 comments:

Stephanie Merlin on June 15, 2011 at 8:57 PM said...

I love this pink, it's not your typical pink which makes it really special.

I really hate drama, because I deal with conflict terribly. I really try and stay away from it because it really brings me down emotionally. I think sometimes I'm guilty of inadvertently putting myself in drama, but I'm usually quick to realize and walk away.

The Peach on June 15, 2011 at 9:22 PM said...

Great pink! A nice soft pink is always fun!

And while I tend to sit back and watch the show, I tend to end up in my own drama from time to time! I think we all do :(

Makeup and Mutts on June 15, 2011 at 10:20 PM said...

It's also the color of pink that I love!!

Nicole on June 15, 2011 at 11:33 PM said...

Oh, love this so much!

MissMidnightBlue said...

This pink is so you. I love it on you. :)

Libby's Pink Vanity on June 16, 2011 at 8:35 AM said...

@Steph I don't handle drama well either. I will get sucked into it and only realize what I've done when I'm knee-deep. Oye!

@Peach It is a fun pink. I need to remember to be an observer in drama; not an actor.

@Vintage Makeup Agreed.

@Nicole Thanks. :)

@MissMidnight Why, thank you, honey!

a girl named Sam on June 16, 2011 at 11:32 AM said...

This is a lovely pink! I really want to get a couple of polished from the Pirates collection, but I have no clue as how to go about getting them :(
Drama... it's funny to watch, but horrible to be in.

Olivia Frescura on June 16, 2011 at 2:41 PM said...

I'm wearing this right now. it definitely exceeded my expectations with it's beauty! hahaha.

Libby's Pink Vanity on June 16, 2011 at 7:04 PM said...

@a girl named Sam You speak words of wisdom. :) I take it that you are overseas. I'm not sure what etailer works with overseas sales.

@Olivia That's cool that you like it too. :)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates