UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: OPI's Rally Pretty Pink Takes the Court with Red Shatter

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

OPI's Rally Pretty Pink Takes the Court with Red Shatter

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 6/22/2011 05:43:00 PM
It was time to have some fun with Pink...
Did you pick up the OPI duo from the Serena Williams collection, 'Rally Pretty Pink' with 'Red Shatter'?

So, it IS a different sort of pink...

However, I. am. loving. it.

Purply-pinky glittery stuff.

I could have stopped right there too. But I was way curious to see what the 'Red Shatter' would do...

Gee, whiz!!!

Frankly, I am surprised at how well these complimented each other. Or, maybe I should say, they complimented each other better than I expected. I never question OPI's collections not working together, however. So I was delightfully surprised that I liked this VERY much.

 Me, along with a host of other wonderful nail bloggers are part of On Wednesdays We Wear Pink group. Click here to find others that have some pink-lovin'.

If you have 'Red Shatter,' are you thinking about what else you can combine it with? Do you think 'Rally Pretty Pink' is just fine alone, too?

4 comments:

avs: on June 22, 2011 at 5:47 PM said...

Oh wow, they look better together than i would have anticipated! I do really like the 'rally pretty pink' on its own though! xoxo

The Peach on June 22, 2011 at 6:15 PM said...

At first glance, Rally Pretty Pink doesn't look pink at all. More of a purplish color. But it looks great with the red shatter over it!

Makeup and Mutts on June 23, 2011 at 4:01 PM said...

Oooh loving the combo!

Libby's Pink Vanity on June 23, 2011 at 5:11 PM said...

@avs I'm glad we agree. :)

@Peach If you put up a pinky-pink color next to Rally, it does look more purple. But then, it is vice versa if you do purple next to it. LOL

@Vintage Thank you! Did you get any of these Glam Slams?

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates