UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Blu: In High-Definition Color

Monday, April 25, 2011

Blu: In High-Definition Color

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/25/2011 09:23:00 PM
Hopefully the rest of my week will go by as quickly as my Monday has.

Here's a manicure I did recently...

This blue is another installment for Autism Awareness Month.  Nail blogger, ColourCoated, has asked nail bloggers to help get the word out and help her friend raise money doing a walk for Autism Awareness Month.  I'm happy to help out.

This blue is Sally Hansen's Hi-Definition 'Blu'.  You know, like BLU-Ray...
Can you tell from this photo that this polish is watery?

A brilliant, vibrant blue, but man...it took 5 coats just to get it to this level.  Not something for the nail polish-wearer on the go.
I have one coat of Color Club's Eco Top Coat.  'Blu' didn't really need much help with a shiny top coat, however.  And I can tell you without a doubt, this is HD Blu!

I haven't made the switch to Blu-Ray DVDs yet.  And, sadly, we don't even have a flat screen TV.  So, do you have a Blu-Ray DVD Player?

6 comments:

MissMidnightBlue on April 25, 2011 at 10:00 PM said...

I really like this color. I wish I had it though. I'll just have to get it.

Shareena on April 26, 2011 at 9:58 AM said...

wow.. beautiful blue! 5 coats? I don't know if I have patience .-^_^

Anonymous said...

This one's on sale at my ULTA I think. I better go grab it before it's gone.

mNg on April 27, 2011 at 8:19 PM said...

Looks like the Sally Hansen HD colors are worth checking out :D Love this!

Ivy said...

That's a really nice color!

Libby's Pink Vanity on May 5, 2011 at 8:30 PM said...

@MissMidnight....uhm 'BLUE'!!! Heck, ya, you need this!

@Shareena You might call it patience; I call it obsessed. ;)

@mNg They look pretty but I don't know if they are worth the fuss.

@Ivy Hi, hon! Do you think Miss A would like blue nails? ;)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates