UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Spy...New Stuff at Sol 4/15/11

Friday, April 15, 2011

I Spy...New Stuff at Sol 4/15/11

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/15/2011 07:47:00 PM
Do you have any Sol stores in the malls where you are?  We have several of them.  They are like dollar stores with, mostly cheap jewelry (cute cheap, fun rings), socks, purses and bags, flip flops and makeup.

Here's what I saw that was new...

Sets of neons and pastels.  $2.99 each.

Here are a couple of colors I swiped photos of really fast...
A powder pink.
A knock-your eyeballs out neon orange.

I exercised restraint.  I have absolutely no idea how, but I did.  Here are the two I purchased...

A pastel green and it's cousin, neon.  Can you believe that NONE of these had names, just numbers!!  I didn't think I'd get away with the photos much less hanging out to name them.  (Shhh...secret obsession)
Baby Blade of Grass pastel.
Go! Go! Green!
I want to swatch these this weekend.  That's what makes my weekends fun.  Am I not exciting!!!!  OK, whatever.

Do you have Sol stores or something like them in your malls?  I don't see anything unique with these colors; do you?

9 comments:

The Peach on April 15, 2011 at 7:52 PM said...

Ooohhh! What fun colors! Love the neon green! I can't believe they didn't have any names. Thats no fun! And no I don't have any Sol stores around here :(

jbrobeck on April 15, 2011 at 8:30 PM said...

I have never heard of this store! They look like fun!

OnceBitten on April 15, 2011 at 9:34 PM said...

What's this 'we' you speak of...I've never heard of Sol stores...where are they?

Libby's Pink Vanity on April 15, 2011 at 10:51 PM said...

@Peach Even though I don't think there is anything here that we haven't seen already, I love to see them all lined up like that.

@jbrobeck I don't know if these stores are just here in our area. I didn't research it. :/

@OnceBitten Hee hee! I was at the one in the Sanford Mall and there's another one at Fashion Square. I can't recall where the third one is. Not FL Mall, though. The one at Fashion Square is down the same walk as B&BW.

Anonymous said...

WOW never heard of SOL stores..none in malls near me. guess im S-O-L!

Unknown on April 16, 2011 at 3:34 AM said...

Looks great!!
I didn't know this brand before this!!

Libby's Pink Vanity on April 16, 2011 at 6:43 AM said...

@Anonymous Ah, on the SOL. I didn't think about it that way. :( Truly, these are not much different than the other polishes I see at beauty supply stores.

@rock-or-not I have never heard about this brand either. And you can see, they didn't really care about promoting them, setting them down on the bottom shelf!! For shame!!!

MissMidnightBlue on April 16, 2011 at 3:53 PM said...

Never heard of this store. Those look pretty though. :)

Libby's Pink Vanity on April 16, 2011 at 7:29 PM said...

@MissMidnight I tried to Google Sol and didn't come up with anything. Maybe it's just around here in Central Florida. I'll have to ask them next time I visit.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates