UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Three Lip and Gloss Duos

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Three Lip and Gloss Duos

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/05/2011 09:11:00 AM
Several months ago, I not only picked up some nail polish at the flea market, but also found these tubes of lipstick with one end a lipstick and the other a coordinating gloss.  I found these three...
All three are from the same company called 'True Lover.'  I like the cute birds as its logo. 

No names for these lippies.  But the first two does have '3D Shine & Charming' on it.  I got a clear iridescent, a pink iridescent and one that is peachy pink.
And here are the lip colors.  The first one is a medium pink tone.  I think this one is great for my skin tone.  The middle one is the one that goes with the peachy gloss and it's a frosty pink.  Last is the most interesting of the three.  It's a copper that has pink shimmer in it.  I wore it today with the coordinating gloss and it was gorgeous.

Here are the swatches.  The first one is the clear gloss with that copper/pink shimmer lip color.  Next is the pink with the pink iridescent gloss.  Finally is the frosty pink lip color and the peachy pink gloss.

I think all three work for me.  However, I don't see using the gloss by itself; they are just so sheer.  The doe-foot applicator usually is just fine, but here, the topper on the tube wipes off too much of the glitter and thus, not a lot of the glitter to put on the lips.  I will say that the gloss isn't tacky and stayed put and lasted about 3 hours on top of the lip color.  Usually the case is that these products, that come from China (I'm assuming here that this is were these came from), have a stinky smell and taste.  I'm happy to report that these do not.  No fragrance or bad taste. 

Do you think I got a good deal for only a buck each?  Do you like them?

2 comments:

In Palace on April 5, 2011 at 8:55 PM said...

cute colours!

In Palace ♥

Libby's Pink Vanity on April 5, 2011 at 9:50 PM said...

@In Palace Thanks! I love that they don't taste or smell weird. lol

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates