UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Mardi Gras Purple Parade

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mardi Gras Purple Parade

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/07/2011 08:52:00 PM
Just a bit of a replay with this purple creme...

 I used this purple when I made my Mardi Gras manicure.  Here, I use it as a full-fledged set.  This Cosmetic Arts polish doesn't have a name...til now.  I call it 'Mardi Gras Purple.'
It's a creme that doesn't have a ton of shine.  I certainly didn't help it out by getting a nick on the ring finger.  This is three coats and one top coat of China Glaze's 'Fast Forward Top Coat.'

There are some colors that I put into my 'comfort zone.'  Purple is one of them.  I think this even spills over into my wardrobe as well.  Just by a stroke of luck, I was wearing a shirt that this purple matches perfectly...
And to just jazz it up a bit, I put on a top coat of glitter...

A clearance polish from Icing.  It's called 'Glitz & Glamour.'  OMG, I love this with the bar glitter!!!!  Swoon!!
I kept it to one coat just because I know I usually OD on glitters...

Now it really does look like a Mardi Gras parade.  Some day I hope to go to Mardi Gras. I think I'd have a blast.  How about you?  Have you been to Mardi Gras?  I have been on the outskirts of New Orleans and several other cities in Louisiana.  I had some of the best food there too.  Don't you love Cajun food??  YUM!!




1 comments:

AKB on April 7, 2011 at 10:22 PM said...

Purple is my favorite color! I love this! XO

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates