UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Kleancolor 'American Eyedols' Baked Shadows

Monday, May 23, 2011

Kleancolor 'American Eyedols' Baked Shadows

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/23/2011 07:29:00 PM
What is hot this summer? Baked makeup. Baked shadows, blushes, bronzers, highlighters, you name it.  Baked makeup isn't a new trend, it's just a hot trend right now.

I found a brand new display of Kleancolor's American Eyedol Baked Shadows. I almost squealed but somehow managed to just blurt out 'Oh, Wow!'

 I got these at Abradel Beauty Supply in Orlando, FL. There website is www.abradel.com, however I do not see this makeup available on the site.

The owner said they had just received them in. Brand new!!! And she was more than accommodating to allow me to photo them for my blog.

Here I snapped some of the colors I WILL get next time. In fact, I have, on purpose, scheduled to visit a client out in that area of town so I can swing by Abradel's.





Here are the ones I picked...
Glitter Midnight (a medium gray with silver sparkles), Malt (a dark taupe with a bluish silver tone, my favorite!), Khaki (an antique gilded gold) and Glitter Teal (a medium teal with darker teal and silver sparkles).



I swatched them all, dry and wet. There is a lot of pigment in these, which pleased me. However, when I used it dry, there was fall out. Nothing that my fan brush couldn't whisk away.
At the sunny window. The order here is different. First is Malt, Khaki, Glitter Midnight, and then Glitter Teal.

Same order, out in the sunlight...
How about that pigmentation with the wet swatches? It is awesome as eyeliners. That's a fairly good deal to get a shadow and an eyeliner in one product for $1.99.

I only picked up the four because I wanted to see if they would preform as well as they looked. May I say they passed the 'Libby Test' and I will be purchasing a few more this week. So, look forward to more swatches of Kleancolor's American Eyedols. And, look for them for yourself too.

Pretty, aren't they?

10 comments:

Unknown on May 23, 2011 at 7:41 PM said...

This brand actually has pretty good eye shadows. I've tried their eye liner, but they're hard and never stays on. But these shadows are great!

Phyrra on May 23, 2011 at 8:01 PM said...

The wet swatches look pretty.

In Palace on May 23, 2011 at 8:02 PM said...

wow there are awesome colours!

yardsticks 4 lunatics on May 23, 2011 at 8:18 PM said...

I have several Kleancolor shadows and they are VERY good for the price!!! enjoy!

:B
~Tiffani

Libby's Pink Vanity on May 23, 2011 at 8:45 PM said...

@EveryDay Makeup blog This is my first time using any of Kleancolor's makeup. I'm impressed.

@Phyrra Did you see that fuchsia shadow!!! ;)

@In Palace I'm excited to go there on Wednesday and pick up a few more.

@yardsticks 4 lunatics I'm glad I got them. The price helped with that decision too. lol

The Peach on May 23, 2011 at 10:02 PM said...

Only $1.99?! Wow! What a great find! These look awesome!

Eve on May 23, 2011 at 10:54 PM said...

When they're wet, they look AMAZINGGG

Christine on May 24, 2011 at 6:11 AM said...

these look really pretty :)

Love Christine ♥
http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

Ashley Tiernan on May 24, 2011 at 8:02 AM said...

WOW gorgeous!
I love the Glitter Teal one :)

Libby's Pink Vanity on May 24, 2011 at 10:18 AM said...

@Peach I know! At that price, I'm almost for sure to give something that catches my eye, like these, a whirl.

@Y Don't they?!!

@Christine Iversen I totally agree. :)

@Ashley Tierman Just enough teal to make it not quite blue=lovely color.

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates