UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Good Goth That's Red!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Good Goth That's Red!

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/07/2011 08:04:00 PM
My week should get a speeding ticket, it went by so fast!

Here's a nail polish that should get a ticket for being TOO HOT!

This is a Color Club red from a '10 collection. Durn CC for not printing the names on these!!


This red is a much deeper, darker red that it looks in the photos. It's an orange-red, which I don't normally gravitate to. However, since it's a darker shade, I can pull it off.  And isn't there something so goth about really white skin and long, dark, red nails!

This was the longest I let my nails grow. In fact, when I look at these photos, I can hardly believe these are my hands. The polish is a keeper, though. This is three coats and a top of China Glaze 'Fast Forward'.

If you wear red, does it set a different 'mood' for you? Do you have an alter ego?

4 comments:

The Peach on May 7, 2011 at 10:32 PM said...

Love this red! I don't typically wear much red, but this is a great color!

FOREVER '92 on May 7, 2011 at 10:43 PM said...

Very juicy red! ^_^

Unknown on May 8, 2011 at 1:06 PM said...

OMG that is a hot juicy red color! Thanks for stopping by my blog Libby! I just followed yours.

Libby's Pink Vanity on May 8, 2011 at 4:16 PM said...

@In Palace Thank you!

@Peach Maybe you can test run a red on your toes? :)

@Forever '92 Juicy is a great word for it!

@EveryDay Makeup No denying that it is hot! And thank you for stopping by too. :)

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates