UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Go Ahead; Show Us Your Pink

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Go Ahead; Show Us Your Pink

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/25/2011 04:19:00 PM
Time to wear pink!! It's Wednesday....yeeeaaaaaa!

Ulta has some of the cutest mini collections. This one is called 'Under The Sea.'  And from that collection is 'Mermaid In Heaven'.

A very vivid fuchsia pink with a gob of gold micro-glitter in it.

Here I have on 2 coats and used Nailene's 'Miracle Maker' as a top coat.  This is the shade I love to wear in the summer. It's brighter than a pastel, more vivacious and a lot more spunky than just a regular pink polish.
I have several blouses this color because it gives my skin a healthy, pink glow. There's a feeling of femininity without being a little girl.

There are other nail bloggers that have fun with pink on Wednesdays. Check out my blogger friends here and see what pink they are wearing today.

7 comments:

Christine on May 25, 2011 at 4:22 PM said...

This is such a cute color :)

Love Christine ♥
http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

The Preppy Student on May 25, 2011 at 5:22 PM said...

this is gorgeous

Anonymous said...

I just wish they offer this in the regular sized bottles!

Megan Harmeyer on May 25, 2011 at 9:40 PM said...

Ugh...I forgot it's Wednesday (my whole week is messed up). I like this pink! I want this collection but it looks a little too much like Zoya's sparkly Summer collection.

Libby's Pink Vanity on May 25, 2011 at 10:02 PM said...

@Christine I like it very much.

@Toesthattwinkle Thank you :)

@kittypolishnbags I do like the minis though. I don't know if I have ever gone through a bottle of nail polish in the past 2 decades. But when you love a polish, you do want a full size. :)

@Megan When you don't know it's Wed. there's no recovering for the entire week. It is very much like Zoya's.

KarenD on May 26, 2011 at 10:40 AM said...

Great pink! I am pretty much powerless to resist Ulta's mini collections.

Libby's Pink Vanity on May 26, 2011 at 6:58 PM said...

@KarenD So am I!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates