UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Spy...New Cover Girl EyeShadow Palettes at Wallgreens 5/24/2012

Thursday, May 24, 2012

I Spy...New Cover Girl EyeShadow Palettes at Wallgreens 5/24/2012

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/24/2012 09:29:00 PM
I had to do a double take on the model for this new Cover Girl display...
That's Taylor Swift looking all saucy! She's all smokey-eyed with these new palettes...


I love the color combos of these too. I was in a hurry and didn't spend a lot of time checking these out. But snapped these photos to show you. This display was only set out yesterday too.

Have you seen it yet? What do you think of 'virginal' Taylor getting sultry on us?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates