UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Del Sol Polish: Sun Kissed

Monday, May 14, 2012

Del Sol Polish: Sun Kissed

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/14/2012 09:12:00 PM
Ready to start your week? How about starting it off with a fun nail polish? Del Sol polish is fun. It's one color indoors and when you step out into the sun, it changes instantly to a different color...

There is a Del Sol shop at the Orlando Airport. I happen to be fortunate to have some clients there. After my visits, I swing by the Del Sol shop to see what new polishes they have.


'Sun Kissed' isn't exactly a new shade. However, I picked it because orange and reddish-orange shades are hot this summer. First, this is what 'Sun Kissed' looks like in the shade...
It's a very powdery-soft mellow orange. And, once I step out into the Florida sunshine, things start to shift...
Full out in the sun, and things begin to deepen and brighten...
 A bit more...
 And here you have 'Sun Kissed' with its total sun look...
You cannot believe how smooth this polish applies. I have 3 coats on and no top coat. However, I'm told that a clear top coat doesn't have any effect on the color change. Even through the bottle, you can see the metamorphosis...


If this was a drink, I'd add some rum to it, put in a slice of pineapple and enjoy a little bit of time at the pool. And I think I'd spend half of my time reading my Kindle Fire and the other half would be spent gazing at my 'Sun Kissed' nails...
Have you tried Del Sol polishes? What color do you have?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates