UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Milani: Shadow Eyez Eyeshadow Pencils

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Milani: Shadow Eyez Eyeshadow Pencils

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/20/2012 08:00:00 PM
As far as eyeshadows go, I'm very partial to powders. So, when it comes to a creme or a pencil shadow, I'm really fussy. Now I'm getting a chance to try out Milani's Shadow Eyez.

I have six, highly-pigmented, shades to try out...
 
Left to Right: Winter White; Champagne Toast; Brown Deluxe; Royal Purple; Aquatic Style; Green Safari.

These pencils are touted to be:
  • Water-resistant
  • Crease-proof
  • Long-lasting
  • 12-hour wear
OK. Yea, I like those attributes!
So far, I have sampled these on the back of my hand. They applied super creamy. In fact, they glided on. I wasn't even surprised when the shades were incredibly vibrate, that's how Milani rolls...

Once I applied them, I waited about 10 minutes before I checked on them. Wow, these are super-saturated. However, I gave them all a couple of rubs and they didn't budge. The top photo is right after I applied it. The bottom photo shows how they looked after I rubbed up and down, firmly. I even had to check my finger to see if anything came off and there was only the faintest of Aquatic Style that transferred.

Tomorrow, I'm going to give one or two of these a go. It's going to be hot here in Orlando so, that's going to give it a serious test for staying put. I'm so hopeful. And, I'll report back how it works for me.

If you have tried these, yourself, how did it work for you?


Thank you, Milani, for helping to sponsor Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida. These products were provided to me for my review and honest opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates