UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Forever 21's Love & Beauty: Pink Star Glitter Polish

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Forever 21's Love & Beauty: Pink Star Glitter Polish

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/13/2012 05:38:00 PM
Pink stars remind me of a childhood cereal...
I would have thought those free stickers in the box would have been neat. If kids got those today, they'd be so pissed they'd punch their Mom.

This polish is a bit punchy too. I got it at Forever 21 and since it is pink, I had to get it...

I knew what I was getting myself into with those sparse glittery stars: it was going to be hard to get them onto my nails. But, looking at them in the bottle made them so inviting...
I have already reviewed the base color I used, Milani's 'Hot Pink Frenzy' here. And this is what it looks like with Pink Star glitter polish as a top coat...
 

I had to fish out the stars. And honestly, I didn't fish too hard. I knew too many glittery stars were going to be hard to remove later. I did like the glitter over the Milani creme pink though. And the sparse stars made the look more of an accent than a full-blown starry look.

These two polishes played very well together. I used 2 coats of the Pink Stars. That seemed to be just the right amount of charm for me.

I was not too partial to Lucky Charms. The marshmallows were the only tasty part. I liked Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries. Do you like Lucky Charms?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates