UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: China Glaze: The Hunger Games Collection - Fast Track

Thursday, May 3, 2012

China Glaze: The Hunger Games Collection - Fast Track

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/03/2012 08:41:00 PM
As if the movie, The Hunger Games', wasn't popular enough, the collection by the same name from China Glaze is being sold out in stores. I'm glad I got my set early!

If you didn't get any, you can live through my photos...

I was prepared to regret 'Fast Track'. I already have a crate full of taupes. But, this one is special. Yep. And that specialness is a pistol to capture in a photo...
'Fast Track' is a taupe that has a golden shimmer. In fact, when I roll it in the light, it also seems to have a bit of an iridescent shimmer as well.

I have the typical 3 coats and it was a pleasure to apply. Not one bit of a problem...
This is a polish I'd recommend to someone who wants to wear a nude tone but still wants a bit of spice. 'Fast Track' is a charmer.

I have Color Club's Vivid Color Intensifying top coat on to finish off the look...
OK, so I'm going to be an outcast waiting for The Hunger Games to come out on Amazon videos. But, I'm really happy I didn't wait to snag the entire China Glaze polish collection.

Did you get your polishes? Did you get this one?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates