UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Albertson's Store Closing Prices

Friday, May 11, 2012

Albertson's Store Closing Prices

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/11/2012 08:42:00 PM

Sadly, another large grocery company is going out of business: Albertson's. There are only going to be four stores left in the state of Florida by end of next month.


I stopped by one of the many stores they have, here in Orlando, that is closing. They have ALL their cosmetics at 25% off. Body care and hair care are, currently, 20% off. And these percentages will go up as it gets nearer to the store close date of June 9.


Since they had a fairly good inventory left on some beauty items, I got me just a few things.

My first sites were on the Wet 'n Wild section...
 
I got a lip liner for 44 cents. This one is called 'Brandy Wine'. And I have never tried the MegaShine Lip Color before. Now I have a chance. This pretty shade is called 'Lolly Popstar'. 


This Perfect Pair Lip Wand is really awesome...
 
I already have this shade called 'Sensual Peach'. I think it is a cool, trendy shade for this summer too. Here, take a look at mine...
  
 One end is a liner and the other is the lip color. I love these!!

I got a package of Simple's facial wipes. I got a trial size of this in my last Target beauty bag and really liked it. I also got some L'Oreal wipes to do some comparison posts...
Every day, I take a packet of Emergen-C in my water bottle. A decade ago, a co-worker told me she used three of these a day to help control her fibromyalgia. I figure it is worth it for all the great vitamins in it...



Braids are in and I want to have little ties to finish  off some of my smaller braids. And, dental tape is a must, every single night...
If you have been reading my blog for a while, I think you may get the point that Macadamia Oil products are my favorite. Nothing has dethroned them on the vanity! I added to my collection with the leave-in conditioner. Ahhh, the fragrance is luscious. Also, this Caress body soap smelled divine...
Oh, and one more Wet 'n Wild shadow...
'Cool As A Cucumber' is one I didn't already have!

On any of the prices you see, remember, it was 25% off the lowest listed price on the makeup. It is 20% on the body and hair care items.

The Wet 'n Wild lip liner and the Perfect Pair Lip Wand are dupes for me. I did that on purpose too. As a reader, you get to enter my giveaway for those two items. In the comment section, leave a comment on what you like about those two items and your email address. One entry only. And, this giveaway ends May 18, at 8 PM EST. 

Do you have an Albertson's store that is closing by you?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely
useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to
give a contribution & aid other customers like its helped me.

Good job.

My page; how to get more followers on instagram

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates