UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: That's Cherry Blossom Pink Cute

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

That's Cherry Blossom Pink Cute

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/04/2011 09:28:00 PM
Hello, dear readers!  I've been away working on family business however, here's a pink polish for Wednesday.

Boy, did I wait long enough for Wet 'N Wild's Bloom collection to show up.  I was eavesdropping reading a  discussion on this collection, on Twitter, and it was stated that someone saw them at Winn Dixie.  The second store I went to, I found them...

I didn't get the entire collection, but I did get a couple.  Here's one that I chose...
This is named 'Cherry Blossom.'  A soft, demure creme pink.  Cute name, lovely color.
This is 3 coats and it couldn't be more 'XOXO' pink.  I'd wear this for an interview, wedding, work presentation, etc.  There should be no one that would be offended by this color.  I think Duchess Kate wore this color for her wedding!!  ;)

That is not tip wear that you see; it's some shrinkage and some lack of wrapping.  I used China Glaze's 'Fast Forward' top coat to build up a shine.

If you cannot get enough pink (and, who can? I mean, I do have 'PINK' in my name) jump over to here and check out the many other nail bloggers that On Wednesdays We Wear Pink

Do you like a soft, creme pink?  I think it should be a staple in all nail polish wardrobes, do you?

6 comments:

The Peach on May 4, 2011 at 11:49 PM said...

I thought it had been a while since I'd seen a post from you! Great find! A very cute soft creme!

NiftyBa on May 5, 2011 at 12:59 AM said...

Ahhhhhh! Which Winn Dixie, I must has! It is so random to find these collections in Winn Dixie of all places.

Ashley Tiernan on May 5, 2011 at 6:05 AM said...

Wow the blue and the green look fab i wish I could try them :)

Libby's Pink Vanity on May 5, 2011 at 8:27 PM said...

@Peach That creme is pale enough that it did behave for me. It gets brownie points for that. ;)

@NiftyBa I found it at the Winn Dixie in Casselberry. It's the one that is just South of 436 on 17/92. Do you live here? If so, you need to write me!

@Ashley Girl, I think you need to start an importing business for makeup and nails. I bet there are a lot of 'island' girls who would be your customers.

NiftyBa on May 5, 2011 at 11:16 PM said...

I live near Fashion Square, but I think I was at that one when I found the Vanite collex (also heard about that one from you!). Is it next to a Goodwill?

Anonymous said...

I been looking for wet n wild bloom collection at drugstores for awhile now :( -ally

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates