UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Wear Pink On Wednesdays And Be Nice

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wear Pink On Wednesdays And Be Nice

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/11/2011 08:58:00 PM
D'oh...I'm off in 'dramaland' and not paying attention to the good stuff!  It's Wednesday and I Wear Pink!!!

So do a bunch of other swell nail bloggers.  Check them out here.

This one is gorgeous...
I, originally, saw the L'oreal display of these at Bed, Bath & Beyond. I posted about it in an 'I Spy' segment here.  I 'had' to get them. These are the summer-y colors that I adore.

'Pink Shells' is beautiful! Sort of a jelly type that has fuchsia shimmers-deluxe. The photos remove some of the blueness of the tone and it is coming out a bit too much like coral. But, trust me, this is not coral!

I have on 3 coats of polish. However, as some other nail bloggers mention about swatches, 2 would have done the trick. :) I'm just so used to doing 3, if I have the time. And I didn't even bother with a top coat with 'Pink Shells'. She's just shiny all by herself.
Here is a close up of the thumb to show that there isn't any smudges on the nails; that's all sunlight being caught with the shine.  Here we see a bet truer, fuchsia in the shimmer. Striking, isn't it?

I guess I show my true non-Floridian self; I don't wear flip flops and rarely, wear sandals. I think I'll break out the sandals because 'Pink Shells' is MADE for bare toes too.

Do you wear flip flops? Do you have a 'go-to' bare toes polish?

9 comments:

mNg on May 11, 2011 at 9:30 PM said...

Oh my! This is the kinda color I'd rock :D

Jaybird on May 11, 2011 at 9:35 PM said...

Is this a color from the most recent collection? It's very nice, and I think I NEED it. LOL

Jaybird on May 11, 2011 at 9:36 PM said...

Nevermind! I clicked through and saw that they ARE from this summer. OOOhhh! Yay

FOREVER '92 on May 11, 2011 at 9:43 PM said...

This is currently on my toesies lol ^_^
-Love this color!

Mallory Frost on May 11, 2011 at 11:34 PM said...

Oh this is a gorgeous color!! xo -Mallory

Libby's Pink Vanity on May 12, 2011 at 9:34 AM said...

@mNg Run out and get it before it's gone. You won't regret it. :)

@jaybird All the polishes from this collection ROCK! Trust me, you do need it. ;)

@Forever '92 I knew you were a kewl chickie!

@Mallory Taylor I bet this would look good on you too. It really announces loudly 'SUMMER!'

Unknown on May 13, 2011 at 10:11 PM said...

This shade looks delicious...like a pink candy :)

Anonymous said...

My ULTA is sold out of all of these! I'll have to hit up another one soon.

Libby's Pink Vanity on May 14, 2011 at 8:27 AM said...

@EveryDay That's a great way to explain it. They should make it a Skittle or an M&M. :)

@kittypolishnbags Did you check DS? I've seen them at CVS. Keep trying!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates