UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Finger Paint's Special Effects Top Coats-FOUND!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Finger Paint's Special Effects Top Coats-FOUND!

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 12/17/2011 08:47:00 PM
When my friend, Alli, tweeted, yesterday, that she found these...
at a Sally's close by her, I couldn't sleep! I was up early the next day (dear gawd, and it was a Saturday!), got my run in, showered, dressed and out the door I went!

Here's the poop...these babies are to be released in January...like, next year, 2012. For some reason, which I didn't ask because I wanted to get mine first, this particular Sally's store had made the excellent, and favorable, decision to put them out for sale. Even when I paid for these Finger Paints, the sales woman stated that they were out early and she had to put in another code so the register would 'take' it. All I could choke out was 'Oh!' I think I was actually having a panic attack getting them because I was afraid some mean Sally's worker was going to come out of the back room and scream 'You can't have those yet! Give 'em back!' I didn't feel safe until I got in my car and locked the doors. Then, I took them out of the bag and drooled all over them.

To anyone else, they may look the same. But to us, nail polish enthusiasts, do we NOT know better???!!!!

This is 'Flecked'. I'm not even going to pretend I know what this flakie color is. Well, I know it's WORRRRD!!


And, this one is 'Motley'. I know what a 'Motley Crew' is but why were they using it to name a polish? Googled it:

adjective

1. exhibiting great diversity of elements; heterogeneous (composed of parts of different kinds; having widely dissimilar elements or constituents): a motley crowd.
2. being of different colors combined; parti-colored: a motley flower border.
3. wearing a parti-colored garment: a motley fool.
 
noun
4. a combination of different colors.
5. a parti-colored effect.
6. the parti-colored garment of a jester.
7. a heterogeneous assemblage.
8. a medley.
 
Now I get it!
 
I have a couple more for ya...
This is 'Flashy'. I want to say a great, big 'DUH' to that one!
 
The last one I have to show is 'Asylum'. Wow, I'm sufficiently blown away.
 
They didn't have 'Twisted' so I will be looking forward to nabbing that one for the complete collection.  And, at the moment, I am working on applying a dark green from China Glaze to show these off. I can hardly wait!!! But I want these to look out of this world!!! 
 
In the meantime, if you'd like to see them swatched, click over here to my friend, Nail Polish MD's blog and she'll show you the awesomely over-the-top flaky top coat wonderland.
 
No one else wants these, right????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates