UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Bath and Body Works Haul

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bath and Body Works Haul

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/29/2010 09:12:00 PM
The new men's signature collection was released on May 27 at BBW.  Usually they will have baby samples you can get to try out before the full size release.  Just a quick smell of these and I knew I'd love them.  Got them into the shower and invited hubby to try them out.  I was actually surprised when he asked about getting some.  He's been into his Axe brands for some time.

BBW also has the new stuff at a good deal and I was hoping this would be the same with the men's collection.  Actually, they are having a buy 3 get 3 free on all signature collections.  Whoopee!  I was in!  And, I had a coupon for a free body product from the signature collection.  Now I had 4 free. :)

All of these fragrances come in a body wash, body deodorant and a cologne.  I got the Oak body deodorant as the lone wolf, but I'm sure I'll be back to get its body wash mate soon.

I cannot even begin to explain the fragrances.  They are masculine and sexy and I love them all.  Favorite is probably Noir.  Hubby said it was his too.  We are a good, clean couple.

Do you think you'll go check these out?  And, how about wearing guy's fragrances or body products?  Yes or no?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I sometimes wear men's fragrances. I do love sandalwood and also clean-smelling scents (and I'm allergic to flowers so I don't like flowery scents, achoo!). I'm curious as to what the green Citron scent you got is like, oh and the Ocean one. -JenB

Celestial Times on May 30, 2010 at 12:50 AM said...

Tim is so into Axe as well...that and horse smell...hehe.

I used to spend a lot of money at BBW...but not lately...

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates