UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Central Florida Beauty Bloggers May Meet Up

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Central Florida Beauty Bloggers May Meet Up

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/19/2012 09:45:00 PM
Central Florida 
Beauty Bloggers
May 19, 2012

Crave Restaurant, Orlando, FL
was our location. We have outgrown this 
place already.
I think will be holding convention style meetings soon, at this rate.

More stuff than you can shake a (lip)stick at...
 No, I didn't get a cat in the bag. I'm working on getting photos and this silly boy came over and was rubbing all over it.
 You all know that Milani Cosmetics ROCKS!
 Reviva is a brand that is new to me, and I am 
very eager to review.
Wet 'n Wild cosmetics are right on the money 
with color trends.

Maria, of Cult Nails, gave us a sneak peek at her newest collection, Fairy Tale, to be released next month.  You can click here to find out how to put in your pre-order and also, see Maria's swatches of them...
  Here are the beautiful, talented, supportive, 
creative, and fun
BEAUTY BLOGGERS OF CENTRAL FLORIDA
 Ladies, I had so much fun. Two hours wasn't enough for me to get a chance to talk with everyone. Congratulations to all who shared great news. Welcome to your newest members. 
And, hugs to all my friends.

Stunning reviews and swatches coming up PDQ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates