UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Philosophy Cosmetics At Big Lots

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Philosophy Cosmetics At Big Lots

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/10/2012 09:31:00 PM
When I first started blogging, I was heavy into going to Big Lots to look for polish. At first, I found some cool stuff but as time went on, I was coming out empty-handed. Eventually, I just gave up.

Then, I heard that the stores were getting in Philosophy brand makeup. I have a couple of the Philosophy fragrances, which I adore! However, I don't even think I knew they had makeup. But, that all changed when I read Nouveau Cheap's blog. Someone had spotted Philosophy makeup at their Big Lots and I got caught up in the rave.

Here are some blurry photos I took today...




My excuse for the bad photos is a new cell phone. It's an upgrade for me, so there's a learning curve going on. :/

Here's what I came home with...
The collection is called: The Color of Grace. At the top left, Heavenly Light Pink Illuminator; The Supernatural Coloring Book; Amazing Grace Shimmering Face Powder.

This is the Pink Illuminator...
 
 
 
 

 Next is the Supernatural Coloring Book. I love the neutral tones...



 These are swatches of the bottom blush, middle contour/bronzer and the top, left lip cream...
 Wow, these are buttery smooth!

I then there was a change in management as a (non)hostile company came in to take over the project. Kayla loves the windows and insisted on an office with a window...

Next, I swatched the shadows and the lip creme at the bottom again...

Last is my favorite, I think. It is Amazing Grace Shimmering Face Powder...



I like the shimmer this makes on my skin. I did put on a thick swatch of it to show, so it is a lot lighter to brush over the entire face. I tried this on over my makeup and I love how it looks.

And, just because I'm on a facial cleansing wipe obsession, I got this package for $1. And I found a Revlon Color Stay Sheer for $2...



I love that shade!!! It's called 'Blossom'. Didn't seem sheer to me!

And, management said this was a job well done. She then threw caution to the wind and said 'Give away one, new Shimmering Face Powder to a reader!' So, I thought that would be fun.
 
Leave me a comment on why you like shimmery face powder along with your email address and I'll draw a winner on Thursday, May 17 at 8 PM EST. One entry, please. And you need to leave both pieces of information for your entry to count.

2 comments:

Liz on May 10, 2012 at 10:24 PM said...

I love shimmer powder for the glowy look it give. Lizlovescoupons@ yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I have never used it but would live to achieve that dewy glow that it provides!

Sheri.killackey@gmail.com

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates