UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Target's Beauty Bag: Coupons and Samples

Friday, May 4, 2012

Target's Beauty Bag: Coupons and Samples

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/04/2012 08:37:00 PM
Last week I got my Target Beauty Bag. I didn't even know if my request had gone through when I applied online so, I was super thrilled when this came in the mail...
 And the answer is "YES"; a grown woman will squeal in delight over a cute, little bag and some sweet samples...
And heck ya, I need coupons to go with it! I dig the stuff Target has in their beauty bags. And, back to the little bag...OMG! OMG! OMG!....
If Libby (my ragdoll cat and mascot of this blog) had gone to college, these would have been her varsity colors!!


Let's take a peek inside, right after I drool some more over this BAG!!!!...

Loreal's Magic Lumi Light Infusing primer (I used it already and will review it on a Sample Sunday post); Nivea Extended Moisture body lotion (smells good!); Neutrogena's Fresh Foaming Cleanser; Pantene's Fine Hair Conditioner; Simple's Cleansing Facial Wipes.


Stand out from this group is Simple's Cleansing Facial Wipes. I read a couple of beauty blogs were the writers felt they were cheating using facial wipes to remove their makeup. I've never felt I was cheating using them. I think cheating would be not washing my face at all!!!! 

So, this got me to thinking about doing a series on cleansing facial wipes. I'll use a brand for 7 days and do a review on it. I'll do a full review on the Simple facial wipes next week. But a sneak peek....I love 'em! Check in next week and see why.


Those coupons are in my purse and ready to be turned in at Target this weekend. Sweet! Oh, and that DARLING BAG!!!!!! Yes, I can go on and on.


Do you get the Target Beauty Bag?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates