UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Spy....A Whole, Brand New Makeup Store!!!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Spy....A Whole, Brand New Makeup Store!!!

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/09/2012 08:03:00 PM
I spied that a brand, new store opened at the Altamonte Springs Mall, here in Florida. It is named 'Red Lips'. The owner, Murat, told me that they had just opened last Saturday. I hope I didn't scare him when I saw this store and walked in all bug-eyed and my mouth hanging open...

Murat told me that he doesn't even have in all the products yet, but I let him know that I was way happy already. Can you imagine a WALL of NYX cosmetics!!!...
And to the right of the front door, a VANITY area!!...
This area isn't finished yet. Makeup mirrors will be installed and sampling tools will be set up too. Now you know why I'm soooo excited about this new store. Can you see the red lips border at the top of the wall!


This table is at the very front...


I lot of these products are Kleancolor Cosmetics. And here we have an entire display of Jordana nail polish...
To the left of the nail polish shelves is a display of Jordana makeup and more polish.

Lots and lots of palettes....

And, here is what I got...
At the top: NYX Le Chick Flick waterproof mascara; Kleancolor cuticle oil (neat bottle, eh?) Kleancolor American Eyedol Eye Shadow in Taupe; and two palettes of blushes from Kleancolor. Can you see the price on the blushes...$2.99 each. And these were not hard to use powders. They have great pigmentation but, I'll do a full review on those later.


Can you tell that I'm excited about Red Lips Cosmetic Store? And it's at the mall close to my own home. Plus, I have clients that I visit in this mall, at least every other week. Murat is going to get to know me very well. 

And Murat would like for you to get to know Red Lips store too. He is sponsoring a mini giveaway of the Kleancolor American Eyedol Eye Shadow. Did you take a look at the taupe shade in my photo? That's what we're giving away. And, I'm making this so easy even a caveman could do it. In the comments, tell me why you would like to receive this taupe shadow. This giveaway will end on Wednesday, May 16 at 8 PM, EST. Only one entry per person and you have to leave a comment about why you'd like the shadow AND put your email address too so I can contact you. I'll give the winner 72 hours (3 days) to contact me before I choose another winner. 


See? Easy! And I'll be sharing more about the Red Lips Cosmetic Store as it gets more products in. Heck, I'll probably be sharing a lot of photos from there!!! So, if you stop in, tell them Libby's Pink Vanity sent you. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates