UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Spy...EOS Hand And Body Lotions at Bed, Bath and Beyond, 5/26/12

Saturday, May 26, 2012

I Spy...EOS Hand And Body Lotions at Bed, Bath and Beyond, 5/26/12

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 5/26/2012 09:27:00 PM
I think, by now, everyone has tried, or at least knows about eos lip balm...
But, did you know that EOS stands for Evolution Of Soft?

And, did you know they have a body care line, as well...
For real, it is a treat for me to scan the aisles at Bed, Bath & Beyond to find new (or, usually, new to me) products. I get excited thinking 'Ohhh, I can share this on my blog!' Yea, I was the kid that always wanted to bring something for Show And Tell...

EOS has three different types to offer: Revitalizing Care, Active Care and Complete Care. I couldn't find anything different between them, however. But, I didn't try smelling them.

If their lip balm is any measure for their cult success, these surely won't be sitting silently on the shelves for long.

Have you heard about EOS new body lotions?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Later on, among the continued practice ending up will continue to be auxiliary accustomed burning the various chords.
-- Chord Symbol: Dm. Best Regards.

My website ... List of piano chords and notes

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates