UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Greensleeves, Elf Suits and Nail Polish

Friday, November 25, 2011

Greensleeves, Elf Suits and Nail Polish

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 11/25/2011 06:24:00 PM
Mistletoe, Ivy, Elf suits...there are tons of green things around at Christmas time. And even my nails are green. Lots of green...and in a GOOD way too.

This is China Glaze's 'Near Dark.' And, dark it is. Deep, smoldering green, dark.

 I have on 3 coats here, but no top coat, yet.

'Near Dark' gives the perfect backdrop for these...

Both of these Finger Paints are called 'Sparkle Top Coat.' Yea, so they wanted to distinguish one from the other...NOT.

Both look fab as a top coat, though.

On my index and ring finger, I have on 'Sparkle Top Coat' and on the middle and pink, there's 'Sparkle Top Coat.' That's Dumb and Dumber. Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

OK, no more smartie. The index finger has the top coat that has iridescent glitter in a light milky base. The middle finger has the magenta-like shimmer.
You probably can guess that I like the iridescent glitter more than the shimmer. That glitter looks like a crisp, clear, winter night. But both work for me.

If you would have asked me two years ago if I'd wear green polish on my finger nails, I would have thought you were going quite mad. Now, I'm in love with wearing this blackened green shade.


And, just one last smartie...look at what I just got and will be showcasing very soon....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates