UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Three Way Holiday Green Comparisons

Friday, November 25, 2011

Three Way Holiday Green Comparisons

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 11/25/2011 09:53:00 PM
As mentioned in my last post, I am so loving green polishes this Holiday. And, I'll say it again, green polish is new to my life in the past 2 years. I must have been in some rut, avoiding wearing green polish. I would wear it on my toes but, just not on my fingers. Too funky.

I'm so glad I snapped out of that one! Look what fun I'd be missing out on...

 
Three random, Holiday greens. Using the last photo, from the left: from Color Club's Under The Mistletoe collection in 2009 (no name); Orly's 'It's Not Rocket Science'; and Finger Paint's 'Comet's Collar'.

Each one is worthy of Holiday wear. I like all of them. So, here are the skittles of green...


I used 3 coats on all of these and added a top coat of Color Club's 'Vivid'.
On my thumb and ring finger, I'm sporting the Color Club green from 2009. On my index finger and pinky, that's 'It's Not Rocket Science.' And just on the middle finger is 'Comet's Collar'.

As it so looks, the Color Club felt gritty but it sparkles. 'It's Not Rocket Science' is a swampy green that was a hit last Fall. And 'Comet's Collar' is new this season but doesn't have much 'umpf' next to the other shades of green. I'd recommend 'Comet's Collar' for nail art or stamping.

For the Holiday look and feel, my vote is for the Color Club green. Which one do you like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates