UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: China Glaze and Finger Paints Haul from Sally's

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

China Glaze and Finger Paints Haul from Sally's

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 11/02/2011 08:45:00 PM
I'm finalizing my Holiday trip to Denver and am so excited I can't concentrate. Yes, I'm THAT easily distracted.

But I did stop in to Sally's when the lovely Store Manager gave me a call to say the Holiday collections for China Glaze and Finger Paints was in. I went there before seeing any clients today. I have my priorities very much in line. Baaahaaahaa!

Here's the haul...



China Glaze has a mini four-pack and they had the very polishes I wanted. I'm looking forward to experimenting with 'Twinkle Lights'. I think my toes want some Holiday cheer too.

Here are the three Finger Paints polishes I selected...



I wasn't able to capture the super-duper coolness of 'Sparkle Top Coat.' It's a shimmery, pink iridescent color.

A few more China Glaze polishes...



Oh, geez...'Snow Globe'!!!! Looks like a glitter sammich manicure. I think all other future polishes, that are lined up to be swatched, have been bumped by 'Snow Globe.' I think I'll sleep with it under my pillow tonight.

I set up China Glaze's 'Ring in the Red' next to Finger Paint's 'Santa Kisses'...
Very similar and I wasn't going to get 'Santa Kisses' because they look so close. But my good conscience didn't want me to miss an opportunity to do a comparison review. If I follow your blog and you do a comparison, I'm usually going to comment that comparison posts are my favorite. Stick around for my red glitter comparison post.

Shea Butter is one of my favorite types of skincare ingredient. Sally's plans on selling cases of this brand. They had about 5 cases stacked out in front of the register. I bit...

It smells nice without being overly fragrant.

And, now tell me...who could resist these cuties? Only a stone-cold Scrooge...

The joyous little kids remind me of the dancing kids from Charlie Brown's Christmas Show. Sweet...ahhhh.

That's today's loot. Fun Winter Holiday Stuff!

What Holiday beauty items are you looking forward to?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates