UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Tinsel Town on a Wintery, Snowy Night

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tinsel Town on a Wintery, Snowy Night

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 11/16/2011 12:45:00 PM
There's no waiting til the last minute to confess. I'm a firm believer that it is easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. In this case, I'm giving myself permission to only buy polishes I like.
Yes, I mean it. I have this on the same list as 'eat fruit every day.' So far, so good. I have had today, alone, Juicy Fruit and Cherry Coke Zero.

I wore this polish last week and when I went to show a couple of friends, my mind went blank. (What? You are STILL laughing?) I couldn't remember any more than it was a new shade out and it was China Glaze. Awkward.

Maybe I was too busy being smittened...

It's China Glaze and it is from their current Let It Snow collection. This is 'Tinsel Town.'

I don't have anything quite like it in my collection...
 'Tinsel Town' is another color that is hard to pin down to describe. It's in the family of grays. However, it is a gray that is a bit blueish and a bit silvery. Then it has all this different size silvery gray glitter in it. What comes to mind is the color of a shadow from a full moon, cast onto the snow.


I even wore a knit dress the same color, without meaning to...
When I was in school and then in college, I would rewrite my class notes to study for a test. I'll look at this post as a rewrite of my notes so I don't forget that this is from China Glaze's 2011 Holiday collection called Let It Snow. This lovely glittery gray is called 'Tinsel Town.'

Got it! A+

Have you ever had your mind just totally go blank when someone asks you what polish you are wearing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates