UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Milani's Spring Collection: Hot Pink Frenzy High Speed Fast Dry

Monday, April 30, 2012

Milani's Spring Collection: Hot Pink Frenzy High Speed Fast Dry

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/30/2012 08:14:00 PM
Milani got in the brightest shades this Spring. Someone said 'make 'em bright this year.' And, so they did...

Milani's High Speed Fast Dry comes in 'Hot Pink Frenzy'. I would have called it 'Bright Idea'. 


This is the prettiest shimmer pink I own...
I have on three coats and have Sally Hansen's Teflon Tuff as a top coat. I love the way Milani's 'Hot Pink Frenzy' wore so well. The edges didn't chip during the two days I wore this shade.


'Hot Pink Frenzy' has such a color impact; I couldn't stop looking at this hottie...

This polish does a bit of a twist on a bright pink; there's a touch of coral to it and a bright, true pink as the shimmer. No streaks at all. And it applied smashingly. If you are into nail art, I think you would love this polish, as well.


Whoever came up with the shades for Milani's Spring collection had a Bright Idea!


It's bright, no? Which shades did you get of Milani's Spring collection?

This product was given to me for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates