UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: I Spy...New Stuff at Bed, Bath & Beyond 4/10

Monday, April 18, 2011

I Spy...New Stuff at Bed, Bath & Beyond 4/10

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/18/2011 07:42:00 PM
These new-to-me makeup items almost got lost in my photo files.  Eeps!  Well, on the other hand, considering the amount of photos I have, anything can get lost there.

However, I discovered them and discovered these new displays at my local Bed, Bath & Beyond when I was there last week.

Will we ever get enough 'Twilight' themed makeup?










 That's quite an assortment of products on this one display.  I loved the sparkling dusting powder the best of all these items.  But, the polish colors don't look unique at all.

This little, one-use travel makeup sticks remind me of the kind for mosquito bites...



You snap the swab-type container and it oozes out your product.  LOL...yep, oozes.  I think I'll just stick to travel-size products.

One thing this fair-white woman doesn't like to reminded of, is that I'm just not 'in' if I keep my pasty-white complexion year-round.  L'oreal's saving grace with this campaign is the sassy polishes.



I dig the neutral shadow shades too.  But my eyes went right for the polishes!


Yellow sparkles!!

Sparkling Starfish too.

And I think a tinted tanning gel is the way to go.  I got Lush's Charlotte Island just days before I saw this. The only draw-back I'm experiencing is the lotion rubbing off onto my socks.

And one last thing.  I didn't get a complete shot of this display but I wanted to share it as I have never seen one of these items.

I have used lipstick sealers and it was a drying shellac right on my lips.  Ew.  I think this is it along with it's new, baby sister; lip gloss sealer.  Does it really work?  Sorry, I'm not going to try it out.  Cracks are for sidewalks.

Quite a bit of new products for one visit at BB&B.  That was fun!  And I will confess, I did NOT buy anything.  Nope.  But now that I've gone back and looked at these photos, those L'oreal polishes look cute and sassy; no tan needed.

See anything you'd like?

4 comments:

Megan Harmeyer on April 18, 2011 at 9:01 PM said...

Your BB&B has a lot more stuff than ours does! I'm going to keep my eyes open for that L'Oreal collection.

Anonymous said...

Wow, there's some neat stuff you've spied! I'm kind of interested in the L'Oreal polishes.

Libby's Pink Vanity on April 19, 2011 at 3:48 PM said...

@Megan I went back today and got all 4. =O Only BB&B that have a 'Harmon' department carry Health & Beauty products. There should be at least one in your city.

@Maeve Girl, those polishes are sparkly! I went back today because I couldn't stop thinking about them. I tried to stay on a no-buy rule, but it turned into a 'know! buy!' Hee hee! Sometimes just taking the photos and sharing them on the blog helps me not to purchase.

Anonymous said...

Oh Loreal have a polish line....I hope it will get here also.....You have a long nails (with envy hehe) I miss my long nails too..... You are very informative as ever.....

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates