UA-26222132-1 Libby's Pink Vanity: Sporting My Pink Mani for Wednesday

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sporting My Pink Mani for Wednesday

Posted by Libby's Pink Vanity at 4/13/2011 01:54:00 PM
This is fun to wear a particular color for a particular day with a group of fellow nail bloggers. :)

And I really had fun with Lacquerware For Tips and Toes challenge of using 3 random colors.  Even though my work sucked...lol!  I do hope we will do that or something similar again soon.

This mani is a cute polish that came in a collection of pastel shimmers...

No name for this baby.  How about 'Pink at Work'?  You can see the shimmer in the light but the pink color didn't show up right.  It's more pink, and here it looks peachy.

Three coats and this was good.  One top coat of stinky China Glaze's 'Fast Forward Top Coat' finished off the look.  I deem this pink totally work-friendly.
Juuussst a tad of VNL but I couldn't see it without the camera.  And my nails are getting so long.  I love it but I think they are getting too 'out there.'  I'm torn between cutting them back to an 'appropriate' length or, doing what I damn well please.  :)  I think I'll wait juuusssst a tad longer.

Check out the other chickies that wear pink on Wednesdays.

Do you keep a work-friendly polish on hand?  Maybe to wear to a wedding or a conservative social gathering?

7 comments:

In Palace on April 13, 2011 at 6:26 PM said...

love this colour!

In Palace ♥

Shareena on April 13, 2011 at 6:32 PM said...

It is very work friendly nails! love the color!

Libby's Pink Vanity on April 13, 2011 at 7:09 PM said...

@In Palace It is a nice color but doesn't allow me to express my quirky side. ;)

@Shareena Totally! Thanks!

Amanda Tempel on April 13, 2011 at 7:28 PM said...

I recently bought a color that is really similar to that. I've been meaning to try it out. After seeing your results I want to even more. I think it looks great!

Also, I wanted to say thanks for the heads up about Care Credit. We've tried applying a few times, and have gotten turned away. I guess thats a good thing though. It's terrible what some companies will do. They know people need the care, and so they like double the rates later >.<

I'm so sorry to hear about your rotator cuff. I mean I know the pain in my tooth is bad, and I can't even imagine having that much pain in a place that's like 200x the size of my tooth >.<!
I really hope you can get it fixed before it gets worse.

Unknown on April 13, 2011 at 11:34 PM said...

Oh, PRETTY! I've been wearing some softer shades lately myself, and really liking them. This is nice!

Anonymous said...

♥Love your blog♥

Libby's Pink Vanity on April 14, 2011 at 9:35 PM said...

@Amanda Hi, sweetie! I think a tooth ache would be worse! This shoulder doesn't interfere, thankfully, with eating. I know that Care Credit may be the only option for some, and in your case, it would do. I'm sorry it doesn't work for you because you need some relieve and you need it soon! Take care and stay in touch, OK? :)

@Maeve I'll wear a softer shade but I'm always ready to go back to a sizzler. ;)

@Mary <3 Mur Why, thank you!

Post a Comment

 

Libby's Pink Vanity Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates